Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I was tagged by Calyn

25 things about myself that you might not know:

1. I have an enormous fear of ice... I know it is strange but I will not touch ice or anything that has the slightest bit of frost on it... Infact if I have to scoop my kids ice cream I will use an oven mit.. I know I might need therapy to get over that one!

2. I refuse to have anything but blonde hair. I have tried and it just doesn't look as good

3. I have an obssesion with highligthers and colored pens. I love doodling on anything and everything

4. I love doing homework. I wish that I would have had this skill when I was in high school but unfortunately it didn't coime about until I got into college.

5. I love dancing to you tube "Single Ladies" with my kids... it is sort of our favorite thing to do. I feel really bad for Maddox because he sure is in for a treat when he gets older.

6. I talk on the phone A LOT! I know that anyone in my family will second this because I am a talker... to anyone... I don't care who you are!

7. I hate and I mean hate mayonaise. I think that it is absolutely disgusting and I think that it reminds me of fat yucky things!!

8. I LOVE loofahs!! I will not shower without them.

9. I love laughing. I know that is something that a lot of people like but I am a follower of the old saying... if you can get a girl to laugh you can get her to do anything... well within reason!

10. Everytime I try on a new outfit I pat my sides. I never realized that I did this but my mom and sisters always tell me that I do and I have recognized it... I have no idea why I do this.

11. I know that it doesn't sound like the most exciting thing in the world but I love hanging out with my grandparents. They are so funny because they are so opinionated and they don't hold back on what they think. I love you mammy and papa!

12. I love making facing and impersonating people. I think that I have a little knack for it personally. Only if you know me very well will I make a face at you because they are really hideous!

13. I pick at my eyelashes especially when I get tired.

14. I have a secret obssesion with dieting right now.... I have never succeeded at it and now that I am there is no stopping me now!

15. I say like all of the time.... even when I go to edit my school papers I really will have to take out the word like..... like, for real!!!

16. I like driving long distances by myself because I rock out to the radio and it gives me time to think.

17. I love fried onion straws they are delicious.

18. I love hanging out with my mommy! She is the funniest lady in the world.

19. I love calling my dad when I have a question because I feel like he is a walking dictionary, theasauras, and any other book that is informational. If he doesn't know the answer which is a rare occasion he will always figure it out and then call me back... also I secretly think that he was a Dr. in a past life because whenever my kids are sick he can diagnose them before the doctors can!

20. I am secretly a little bit to obssesed with my best friend Jasmine. She just went on a cruise with her boyfriend and we both cried when she left, the sad part is she is only going to be gone for 8 days!

21. I love anything smelly like candles, oils, body spray etc.

22. I hate pet hair that is why I will never have a dog that sheds

23. I love hanging out in my pajamas...Infact I have been known to wear them to Wal Mart

24. I love typing, writing poems, writing letters and anything that has to do with writing.

25. I love doing makeovers on people. I like to take someone and change their hair, it is really self gratifying when someone feels better about themselves!!

No comments: